Here’s the quick and easy way to find all my stuff:
These posts will help you to get things done the easy way. I would appreciate it if you would sign up for my weekly email called Motivational Monday’s and if you do you’ll also get another great resource to help you get things done.
Collect what has your attention.
Posts that are useful to help you capture everything:
- Here’s what’s in my pocket:
- Here’s what’s out on my desk:
- How to capture meeting notes with ease.
- The Brain Dump!
- Do you need a physical inbox?
- How many “digital” inboxes do you need?
Process it all and make a decision about it.
Posts that are useful to help you clarify everything:
- How to setup Microsoft Outlook into an effective email processing machine!
- You can’t buy time! Do it, Delegate it, Defer it or Delete it.
- Say no to piles and stacks of paper.
- Don’t drop the ball! Make an effective Waiting For list.
- Use Evernote to create the ultimate GTD Someday/Maybe List!
- To Do list vs. Project List – Why most people confuse the two.
Now is the time to get specific.
Posts that are useful to help you organize everything:
Review it all.
Post to help you reflect:
Post to help you engage:
What do you think let me know on Twitter!