As the blog owner, I have the following rights:
- I have control over all content and comments.
- I have the ability to edit, censor or delete comments. I will invoke this right if your comments are inflammatory, off topic, libelous, abusive, harassing, profane threatening, false, misleading or otherwise violates my sense of decency and civility. Spam will not be tolerated.
- I have the ability to prevent comments by specific persons or groups.
- I have the right to re-post your comments. By posting to my blog you grant me the right to store, use, display,publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments royalty free in any format.
As the blog reader, you have the following rights:
- You may disagree with me. I welcome discussion and learn from debate. However, keep it civil.
- You may ask as many questions and follow up questions as you like.
- You may post without registering and can post anonymously. Although I would encourage you to register and use your name.
- You have sole ownership over your comments. I expressly disclaim all liability that may results from your comments.