Here it is! A quick summary of 2016:
Collect what has your attention.
Posts that are useful to help you capture everything:
- Here’s what’s in my pocket:
- Here’s what’s out on my desk:
- How to capture meeting notes with ease.
- The Brain Dump!
- Do you need a physical inbox?
- How many “digital” inboxes do you need?
Process it all and make a decision about it.
Posts that are useful to help you clarify everything:
- How to setup Microsoft Outlook into an effective email processing machine!
- You can’t buy time! Do it, Delegate it, Defer it or Delete it.
- Say no to piles and stacks of paper.
- Don’t drop the ball! Make an effective Waiting For list.
- Use Evernote to create the ultimate GTD Someday/Maybe List!
- To Do list vs. Project List – Why most people confuse the two.
Now is the time to get specific.
Posts that are useful to help you organize everything:
Review it all.
Post to help you reflect:
Post to help you engage:
What do you think let me know on Twitter!